roger's astronomy pages
automated line fitting algorithm
nebular empirical analysis tool
rotation diagram maker
flux unit conversion
simple imf analysis
binary separation calculator
grid maker for 3d-mocassion
dust size distribution maker for 3d-mocassin
source codes on github
packages for linux
There is no coherence at all to this page. Just a collection of unrelated things.
abundance discrepancy factors
- a compilation of every ADF in the literature, sortable and selectable by various nebular properties.
a page about V458 Vul
. Its discovery was announced in November 2008 (see
) and attracted some press coverage. Some images are here.
- SNDUST project web pages
mocassin web pages
- 3d photoionisation and radiative transfer code whose web pages I maintain.
The deaths of stars and the lives of galaxies
- I was a co-chair of the SOC and member of the LOC
FIR2011 conference web pages
- I was a member of the LOC
list of ionisation potentials
- in eV and in Å
how to program autocomplete for your codes
packaging software for distribution via repositories
command line useful things to know
I can see some...
- a response to a seminar entitled "A global warming sceptic's case - can you see any holes?
CMBR: a clone of
CMBR2: because CMBR was not maddening enough
Roger Wesson |
terms and conditions
| last updated 24 March 2017